Grandstream GXW4100 Series Analog gateway is a fantastic device. It allows small and medium-sized businesses to create seamless office environments, integrates traditional phone systems into a VoIP network, and manages communication costs efficiently. The Grandstream GXW4100 Series is designed for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, Soft switches, and most SIP-based environments, and it comes in 4 or 8 port models, with the GXW410x models including a video surveillance port. It offers a one-of-a-kind feature set that caters to very specific deployment requirements. It can be used to route a few registrations while also providing call paths for as many alias DIDs as you have on your account.
The GXW-4104 and GXW-4108 series gateways are available in two models: superb voice quality, traditional telephony functionality, easy deployment, and 4 and 8 FXS ports, respectively. Each model includes a dialing plan that can be customized, integrated call routing to support a pure IP network call, and an external power supply. Cohesive Technologies may be the best place to buy if you want to buy.
- Three-way voice conferencing is supported.
- Call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting for indication, multilanguage prompts, flexible dial plan, and other advanced telephony features are supported.
- If the main server loses connection, the failover SIP server feature automatically switches to the secondary server.
- T.38 Fax is supported for creating Fax over IP.
- Supports a variety of caller ID formats.
- For Zero Configuration provisioning, use Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology are used to safeguard calls and accounts.
- TR-069 and XML configuration files are two automated provisioning options.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.