This Yeastar TG800 GSM Gateway is ideal for connecting IP-PBXs and soft switches to GSM networks. Furthermore, it is an excellent solution for landline outages. The Yeastar VoIP GSM Gateway TG800 features a sturdy design, a plethora of features, and cost-effective communication cost management. This product is simple to use, with intuitive and simple web-based preferences that help save time. When it comes to stability and high-end performance, you can rely on it. This is due to the advanced software and hardware architecture employed by this GSM gateway. Interoperability is also achieved with IP-PBX, PBX soft switches such as Lync Server, and Elastix. This VoIP GSM gateway includes 8 GSM channels for connecting IP systems to the GSM network. This gateway was created to reduce phone calls by determining the most cost-effective route among the channels. Furthermore, it employs a low-cost SIM card to reduce additional costs.
Features of Yeastar TG800
- communicates via 850/900/1800/1900MHz network types and the SIP IAX2 (RFC3261) protocol.
- For effective echo cancellation, an ITU-T G.168 LEC module has been added to the device.
- LAN speed of 1 (10/100Mbps).
- configuration includes Static IP DHCP Client Firewall VLAN DDNS QoS OpenVPN, which is ideal for high-end communication and connectivity.
- dimensions of 340x210x44mm and a power supply of AC 100-240V at 50/60Hz and a maximum current of 1.5A. Furthermore, the device’s operating temperature range is 0-40C (32 to 104F).
- If the user intends to store it unused, the temperature range is set to -20 to 65C (4 to 149F).
- Furthermore, the humidity levels must be non-condensing 10-90 percent.
- low-cost gateway for connecting calls that do not require complicated installation.
- comes with a slew of features designed to provide high-quality sound for everyday use.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.