The Synway Digital PBX Tapping Card for logging and monitoring behind PBXs fits into a variety of PBX extension tapping environments, including the connection between the PBX and proprietary handsets providing passive monitoring of voice conversations and D-channel monitoring (call control). For a powerful set of functions and high integration with PBXs, a variety of telephony events such as call taken and key pressed are automatically decoded and sent to recording applications. The DST series, as a modular structure, can be customized to provide 24, 16, 12, 8, or 4 ports (per slot), making it ideal for small offices to large call centers. As a result, many developers around the world rely on the DTP series to build robust and high-capacity systems in the central office and telecommunications environments.
With its high-performance specifications and low price points when compared to other competitor products, the DST series is solidly built on Synway’s robust FPGA technology and helps logging application providers deliver the most competitive recording solutions. The DST series also offers a robust set of voice processing capabilities via rich dedicated DSP resources for processing high-ratio audio compressions formats such as license-free G.729 and GSM. This robust architecture frees host processors from overloading while also ensuring efficient data storage and high reliability for data transmission in the most challenging situations.
- Support for Multiple PBXs :- On a single hardware platform, a single board interfaces with the majority of PBXs. Synway has extensive field experience and can configure your PBXs.A single DST board, built with the motherboard and functional module architectures, can be freely configured from 4 to 24 ports based on special application needs.
- Configuration Flexibility :- A single DST board, built with the motherboard and functional module architectures, can be freely configured from 4 to 24 ports based on special application needs.
- Firmware Update :- There is no need for hardware changes or special upgrading tools because a simple firmware upgrade allows DST to fit into various PBX environments. With onboard audio jack resources, you can monitor up to 24 ports in real-time or playback audio files.
- Capability for Voice Processing :- G.729A, G.711 A-law, -law, Linear PCM, IMA-ADPCM, MP3, and VOX support are among the many voices CODECS available to developers.
- Support Windows WAV Format Direct :- Data is directly saved in WINDOWS WAV format and can be played back by sound card without any format conversion.
- Software Security for Users :- The built-in authorized code identification circuit provides an exclusive authorization code to protect the software security of users.
- Comprehensive PBX Support :- The DST is compatible with international deployments and can connect to 2-wire, 4-wire, BRI, and full duplex PBXs. The DST’s list of supported PBXs is constantly expanding. Please contact us if you require a custom configuration.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.