The Synway E1 T1 Passive Tapping Card, a milestone in call recording hardware design, is E1/T1/J1 interface software configurable, supports 4, 2, or 1 dual-span taps per slot, and can flexibly meet various requirements. The DTP series, in particular, helps minimize host CPU resources and outperforms all competitor products in the most demanding application scenarios by providing an onboard advanced DSP algorithm and DMA processing capability.
This E1/T1 Passive Tapping Card includes improved performance and scalability up to 1200(40E1) simultaneous call logging channels. As a result, many leading developers around the world rely on the DTP series to build robust high-capacity systems in the complex central office and high-demand telco environments. The DTP series also makes use of dedicated DSP chipsets to handle a variety of high-ratio compressions, including license-free G.729 and GSM. This strong architecture also frees up host processor resources and ensures efficient data storage and high robustness for data transmission even in the most difficult situations. The DTP series offers call logging application developers a comprehensive set of options, including portfolios with half/full length, E1/T1/J1 configurable, CAS/ISDN/SS7 protocols, and increased versatility. DTP series is easily installed in most server categories and computer types. All of its new-generation portfolios are half-length PCI-express or PCI(X) cards.
- Single, Dual, and Quadruple Hi-Impedance E1/T1/J1 Digital Tap, Tap digital lines for passive logging applications with no additional hardware.
- Monitoring of multiple call states (CAS/ISDN/SS7)
- Support for the CAS, SS7(TUP, ISUP), and ISDN signalling protocols, as well as reporting call states and parameters via understandable API events.
- True Dual-Span Capability
- RJ-45/BNC/RJ-11 interfaces that can be customized can record inbound/outbound sides of a conversation and support inbound and outbound call recording.
- Direct Windows WAV Format Support
- Data is directly stored in WINDOWS WAV format and can be played back by a sound card without any format conversion.
- Capabilities for High-Density Passive Tap
- The DTP’s high-impedance receivers record both sides of a call while operating between a central office and PBXs. Each
- Capability for Voice Processing
- G729, GSM, G711 A-law, -law, Linear PCM, IMA-ADPCM, MP3, and VOX format support are among the voice CODECs available to developers.
- Activate Environment
- DTP adapts to high-density applications with single or dual E1/T1/J1 trunk boards. The unified API developed by Synway supports a total of 960 ports per system. In any digital environment, DTP can function well as a tap point between the office and the PBX, the office and the phones, the PBX and the phones, and any other digital audio signals.
- Worldwide Digital Interface Support
- DTP supports passive call recording on E1/T1/J1 networks, and features such as programmable voltage thresholds, voltage detection, and ring detection are managed via Synway’s in-house unified API, allowing the products to easily adapt to variations in most digital systems.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.