The Synway RADAR Data Tapping Card is a hardware module designed to provide passive tapping capabilities for digital data communication systems. It is typically used in data monitoring and surveillance applications, allowing authorized personnel to monitor and capture digital data exchange for security and compliance purposes. The RADAR Data Tapping Card is compatible with a range of digital data interfaces, including E1/T1, ISDN, and SS7. It provides passive tapping capabilities, which means that it does not interfere with or affect the data communication being monitored or recorded. The Synway Radar Data Recording Board is designed for data recording in air traffic control systems that use RS232 synchronous serial communication interfaces. The data recording rate is automatically modulated to accept input signals ranging from 300 to 38,400 baud rate, and the playback rate is set via a function call with applications. It is also suitable for third-party monitoring and playback of other serial-communications data signals.
- Adjustable Rate of recording/playback :- The data recording rate is automatically modulated to accept input signals with baud rates ranging from 300 to 38400, and the playback rate is configurable via a function call with applications.
- DB15 Interface :- Simple parallel connection to the onboard DB15 port via high impedance with a low failure rate and signal level that complies with the RS232 standard.
- Monitoring of 1 to 4 Hi-Z Ports :- The access point can be moved around on the communication line between the radar and the terminal.
- Programming Mode for the Driver :- Polling and event modes are supported (callback mode)
- Identical Hardware Serial Number :- To distinguish itself from other boards and prevent piracy, each board has a unique hardware serial number written into the firmware. The number is accessible through a simple function call in applications.
- Circuit for Authorized Code Identification :- The onboard authorized code identification circuit is intended to protect software. Users can request an authorized code from our company.
- Requirements for Drivers :- To enable simultaneous voice processing and radar data recording in a system, it employs an independent driver that allows it to share a software platform with other SHCTI voice boards.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.