Synway Analog Recording Server has been a market leader in international call recording cards and software for over two decades. Because Synway’s products and services respond quickly to changing business and industry environments, they offer ongoing benefits to small, medium, and large-scale developers and end users. Synway has the most comprehensive product portfolio for call recording applications, including passively tapping into analog lines, E1/T1 lines, digital stations, IP networks, wireless radio, and radar lines.
- Analog 8/16/24Chs Configuration is Possible:- Monitoring points can be selected flexibly, including points between PBXs or telephones, or points between any audio signals; it is widely used in call centers and logging systems.
- OLED Display Adapt 128*64 duplex high profile display to show recording server status; Users could easily configure logging features using onboard keys.
- Signal Monitoring with Programmability
Monitor single or dual frequency signals, allowing it to be used in a wide range of PBX brands and corporate telephone categories in complex network environments.
- Recording with a High Impedance
Input impedance: 1M/500V DC; 8k/1000V AC, has no effect on signal transfer;
- Various Code Formats
DSP-based codecs include A-law (G.711), -Law, and IMA-ADPCM. Software-based\sCodecs: MP3, VOX, 16-bit linear PCM; WAV format for Windows is supported. Cool edit or other general audio tools could be used to replay or edit the audio file.
- Produce a Beep tone
The beep tone serves as a logging alert and can be adjusted as needed (the default gain is -4DBM). While the frequency of the audio is 1KHz, the audio on the line is -24DBM.
- Monitoring and statistics in real-time
Monitor the active channels in real-time and generate statistics reports based on channel number, caller ID, called number, logging time interval, logging time length, logging direction, and calling categories. track all user activities and recover user web-based activities could configure logging applications with tens of logging parameters, so users
- Configuration of all channels, as well as number filtering
Each channel could be configured independently, including recording direction, calling parties, or agents. Certain numbers could be filtered, and long-distance calling or a calling-in alert number could be notified as well.
- Caller and agent information management
Agent Administration Page could activate an array of agent information management for recording in a call center. Number filtering could add caller numbers and set alert features for easy management of caller information, so the caller identity would be alerted on display.
- Reliable PowerPC built-in application recording software with low power consumption
- Optional 3.5in the hard disc for high-capacity recording
- Hi-Impedance monitoring
- Multiple modes to stop/start recording
- Simultaneous recording for 8/16/24 analog channels
- Caller ID reception
- Support DTMF
- Programmable signal analysis tool to monitor audio signals;
- Audio/silence monitoring
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.