With no additional CPU burden, one DSP echo canceller on the A200D base card may handle telco-grade hardware echo cancellations on all channels up to the card’s maximum configuration of 24 ports. The A200 and RemoraTM system’s architecture is shared with Sangoma’s A101, A102, A104, and A108 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field-upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements as soon as they become available. On analog-digital communications, Sangoma USB cards ensure error-free faxing and click-free audio.
- 2-24 port scalable analog card of mixed FXO/FXS interfaces via 4-pin RJ11/4 narrow jacks.
- Up to 24 simultaneous PSTN calls.
- Available in PCI and PCI Express in 2U form factor.
- Carrier-Grade hardware Echo Cancellation options.
- Includes onboard diagnostic tool kit.
- Supports most motherboards & servers.
- Linux and Windows Supported.
- Supports Asterisk, FreePBX, proprietary PBX, IVR, and more.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.