The all-in-one NEC SL1000 PBX/PABX provides hybrid ports that integrate key telephones, single line telephones, facsimiles, and more without complex settings, allowing you to tailor your working environment. With plenty of built-in functions such as voice messaging, caller-ID, call forwarding, and door phone connectivity the SL1000 is your office communication in a box. Additional functions like Automated Attendant, Greetings, Voice Mail, extension mobility, telephone management reporting and voice recording all add to this feature-rich unit. In line with the global trend towards VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), NEC SL1000 PABX is IP-enabled, and provides a 24-Key IP terminal, having the same usage as digital key telephone with the benefit of IP. No more hassle for the customers to be reaching an employee who’s not at their desk. Call Forwarding feature enables incoming calls to be redirected automatically to another extension or an external number (mobile phone, home and etc.) so essentially you can carry your office number with you when you’re on the road. With access to system features such as caller ID, call transfer, and voicemail, it really is like being in the office, whether you’re traveling, on leave, or stuck in traffic.
Features of Nec SL1000
- The capacity of 48 incoming lines.
- IP, digital and analog extensions.
- Built-in voice messaging, caller ID, call forwarding, and door phone connectivity.
- PSTN, Basic Rate ISDN, Primary Rate ISDN, and SIP trunks.
- Interface to an on-premise alarm system.
- Door phone/door striker to open the door to your business.
- Automated Attendant allows incoming calls to be directed to their destination without human assistance.
- Voicemail with email notification.
- Dial-in 16-party conference bridge.
- Ring groups allow you to associate extensions to a group of telephones.
- Music on hold and background music.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.