Offices were considered when designing the Epygi QX500 IP PBX. A user can easily connect 500 IP devices to the QX500 thanks to its capacity to support up to 500 users concurrently. No additional hardware or software is required to connect to ITSP. In order to guarantee the security of the network, the device additionally has a firewall and SIP Intrusion Detection. Users can connect to numerous networks without interference because of its ability to support up to 80 simultaneous calls. Users and administrators can simply manage the network that links all QX units using the QX Configuration Console program. It has remote system reboot and auto-login capabilities. It has configuration backup, which helps guard IP PBX against unauthorized access or hackers. It has distinctive features like call forwarding, SMS alerts, and call monitoring.
- Up to 500 phones and 80 concurrent calls.
- Call Answering.
- Call Management.
- Call Screening.
- Cost & Bandwidth Saving.
- Epygi Media Streamer (EMS).
- HotCall Add-In for Microsoft Outlook.
- QX-Quadro Configuration Console (QCC).
- System Security Software.
- Unified Communications.
- QXFXO4: Recommended Number (max) 24.
- QXISDN4: Recommended Number (max) 12.
- QXE1T1: Recommended Number (max) 3 (E1 mode), 4 (T1 mode).
- QXFXS24: Recommended Number (max) 16.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.