The all-in-one Dlink DVX-2005F IP PBX System not only provides traditional basic PBX features, but also enhanced features such as a graphical operator, multi-media music on hold, voicemail to mail, and auto-attendant, among others. Furthermore, it is well-suited to the management and maintenance of SMEs, and it is simple to upgrade. To improve the company image and office efficiency, SMEs can install their own phone system. The Dlink DVX-2005F IP PBX System includes all of the essential telephony features, including call forwarding, follow me, call hold, and voicemail. The combined auto-attendant and hunt groups direct incoming calls to assist callers in reaching their destinations. It can make use of standard phone lines via an external phone line gateway or low-cost Internet telephony services. The transport of telephone calls over the Internet as standard Internet data packets is defined as Internet IP telephony, also known as Voice over IP. Internet phone calls can be made using old phone receivers, phone line-to-Internet gateways, PCs with software, or embedded devices (IP Phones).
- Users from various websites.
- To use standard phone lines, add external Analog Trunk Gateways.
- Use Internet Phone service to save money (VoIP).
- The administration is user-friendly.
- Web-based Monitoring and Administration of Call Statistics Call Detail Records (CDR).
- HTTP upload is supported.
- Add/remove IP phones’ batch Ring Group records.
- Trunk backup Auto-configuration IP phone in a LAN network.
- Features of Business Calling.
- Caller ID, Call Transfer (Blind Transfer and Assistive Transfer), Call History, and Call Hold are all available.
- Call forwarding (always/busy/no answer/follow me).
- Call Park, Ring Group, Call Pickup, and Video Calls are all options.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.