The SkyLink SK800 IP-PBX includes an Asterisk-based system, the IP-PBX software, which provides not only full PBX functionality but also a new feature that enables additional stability for your unified communication systems with an integrated Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS). With a maximum of 8 analog connections and 2 Ethernet connectors, it can easily interconnect VoIP trunks with your current PSTN lines. G711 (alaw/ulaw), G722, OPUS, AMR-NB/WB, SILK, G723.1 G726, G729, GSM, ADPCM, iLBC, H263, H263P, H264, VP8 are among the codecs and signaling protocols used. The SK800 Series appliances support industry-standard SIP trunks, IAX2 trunks, analog PSTN trunks, and analog station trunks by using an open-source platform. Moreover, with our cutting-edge IP-PBX system software, the fully-featured SK800 Series IPPBX is an excellent choice for SMBs and small companies.
Features of Skylink SK800:
- HD video calls are available.
- Canceller of Echoes
- User Privileges for Extensions
- Notification of an Event
- Backup/Restore is supported.
- Management via the internet.
- Standby mode is active.
- Support Fail2ban.
- SIP calling that is secure (TLS encryption).
- Ring Group/Queue/Follow-Me
- Quickly Automatic Provisioning IP Telephones
- Support IMS \sFlexible Route Blacklist (Inbound/Outbound)
- CLIP AUTOMATIC
- Situation in Time
- List of PINs
- Attendant Automation (IVR)
- The LDAP Service.
- Service of Awakening.
- DISA (Direct Inward System Access)
- Return of the Conference Call.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.