This IP PBX series offers a platform for unifying all business communication on a single centralized network, including voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, web meetings, data, analytics, mobility, facility access, intercoms, and more. The Grandstream UCM6300 series supports up to 3000 users and includes an integrated web meeting and video conferencing solution that allows employees to connect from desktop, mobile, VGC series devices, and IP phones. It can be combined with the UCM6300 ecosystem to provide a hybrid platform that combines on-premise IP PBX control with cloud-based remote access.
The UCM6300 ecosystem includes the Wave app for desktop, web, and mobile, which serves as a hub for remote collaboration, and UCM RemoteConnect, a cloud NAT traversal service that ensures secure remote connections. The UCM6300 series also includes cloud configuration and management via GDMS, as well as an API for integration with third-party platforms. The UCM6300 series provides a powerful platform for any organization by providing a high-end unified communications and collaboration solution packed with a suite of mobility, security, meeting, and collaboration tools.
- Up to 3000 users and 450 concurrent calls are supported.
- Provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints with no configuration.
A platform for conferencing and meetings built-in; supports desktop, Wave app, and SIP endpoints.
- The Wave app for Android, iOS, Chrome and Firefox browsers enables communication with all UCM6300 users and solutions.
- Third-party integrations, such as CRM and PMS platforms, are possible using the API.
- Secure boot, a unique certificate, and a random default password provide advanced security protection for calls and accounts.
- Three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with PoE+ and NAT router support.
- Secure remote connections are made easier with an automated NAT firewall traversal service.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.