The OpenVox IX240 IP PBX is a 19″ 1.5U appliance. It enables users to combine up to two OpenVox PCI-E telephony interface cards with any combination of FXS/FXO, BRI, E1/T1/J1, or transcoding interfaces. IX240 IPPBX can easily handle 600 concurrent calls and up to 1000 users thanks to Intel Quad Core processors. OpenVox IX240 IP PBX can easily integrate with a wide range of HD voice and video codecs to deliver clear, high-fidelity, and high-definition audio/video calls. The OpenVox IX240 IP PBX supports a wide range of protocols, including SIP and IAX2 on the IP side, and BRI, PRI, SS7, and R2 on the CPE side. The IX240 will be preloaded with Elastix®, PBX in a FlashTM, and FreePBX IPPBX software, taking full advantage of the open-source platform.
- Install your own Linux-based software at your leisure.
- ADPCM, G.711(A-Law & u-Law), G.722, G.723.1(pass-through), G.726, G.728, G.729, GSM, iLBC(optional),
- and others are supported codecs.
- Support for SIP and IAX2.
- Incoming and outgoing routes with dial pattern matching support.
- Paging and intercom support are provided.
- Web-based control panel for operators.
- DISA (Direct Inward System Access).
- Report on call detail records (CDR).
- Report on billing and consumption.
- Call recording, call parking, call queues, voicemail, and conference are all options.
- The echo canceller.
- Callback service is available.
- IVR that is adaptable and customizable.
- PIN sets are supported.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.