The Grandstream GWN7615 WiFi supports advanced QoS, real-time low-latency applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP, and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+. To ensure easy installation and control, the GWN7615 employs a controller-less distributed network management design, with the controller integrated within the product’s web user interface. Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms, GWN Cloud and GWN Manager, also support the GWN7615. It is the ideal Wi-Fi access point for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and works in conjunction with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones.
- 1.75Gbps wireless aggregate throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports.
- MU-MIMO technology with dual bands (3×3:3).
- Self-power adaptation when PoE or PoE+ is detected automatically.
- Support for up to 200 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices.
- The coverage range of up to 175 meters.
- Advanced QoS to ensure low-latency applications run in real-time.
- Secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device to prevent hacking.
- Embedded controllers can manage up to 50 GWN series APs locally; GWN Cloud provides unlimited AP management, and GWN Manager is a premise-based software controller.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.