The GWN7600 Wi-Fi access point is intended for use by small to medium-sized businesses, multi-floor offices, commercial locations, and branch offices. It features dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and an advanced antenna design for increased network throughput and Wi-Fi coverage range. The GWN7600 employs a controller-less distributed network management design, with the controller embedded within the product’s web user interface, to ensure ease of installation and management. This enables each access point to independently manage a network of up to 30 GWN76xx series APs without the need for separate controller hardware/software or a single point of failure. This wireless access point is compatible with both third-party routers and Grandstream GWN series routers. The GWN7600 is an ideal WiFi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density, as it supports advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 450+ concurrent client devices per AP, and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE.
- Wireless throughput of 1.27Gbps and two Gigabit wireline ports.
- 2×2:2 dual-band MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology.
- Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) support (PoE).
- Support for up to 450 concurrent WiFi client devices.
- Advanced QoS to ensure low-latency applications run in real-time.
- The coverage range of up to 165 meters.
- Secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, one-of-a-kind security. Per device, a certificate and a random default password are used.
- The embedded controller enables the GWN7600 to automatically discover, provision, and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.