The GWN7664 is a high-performance, enterprise-grade 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 access point that is ideal for small-to-medium-sized businesses, multi-story buildings, residential settings, and commercial locations. It has dual-band 4×4:4 MUMIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology and a sophisticated internal antenna design for better anti-interference, a more stable connection, maximum network throughput, and a wider Wi-Fi coverage age range. The GWN7664 is supported by Grand stream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms, GWN. Cloud and GWN Manager, which make managing your network or multiple networks across multiple locations easier than ever before. It also employs a controller-less network management architecture, with the controller embedded within the product’s web user interface for easy management of locally deployed Wi-Fi Aps. The GWN7664 Wi-Fi AP is ideal for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments. Provides a seamless connection with Grand stream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 750+ concurrent clients, and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7664 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for business-grade wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
- 3.55Gbps total wireless throughput, 3.5Gbps total wired throughput
- Dual-band MU-MIMO 4×4:4 with DL/UL OFDMA technology
- Range of up to 175 meters
- 750+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices are supported.
- 1x 1G port and 1x 2.5G port are included.
- Advanced QoS to ensure low-latency applications run in real-time
- Secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random
- default password per device for anti-hacking.
- Self-power adaptation occurs when PoE or PoE+ is detected automatically.
- GWN.Cloud provides unlimited AP management, while GWN Manager provides on-premise software AP
- management for up to 50 local GWN APs.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.