The Grandstream GWN7600LR is an outdoor, long-range WiFi access point featuring waterproof housing and heat-resistant technology. It has dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology, a clever antenna design, and a 300-meter WiFi coverage range. To facilitate installation and operation, the GWN7600LR employs a controller-less distributed network management design and an embedded controller within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to run a network of up to 30 GWN APs autonomously, eliminating the need for additional controller hardware/software or a single point of failure. Because of its straightforward installation and management features, as well as its extended coverage support and superior performance, the GWN7600LR is a suitable outdoor access point for mid-size wireless network deployments.
- Wireless throughput of 1.27Gbps and two Gigabit wireline ports.
- 2×2:2 dual-band MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology.
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE/PoE+) support for 802.3af and 802.3at.
- Support for up to 450 concurrent WiFi client devices.
- The coverage range of up to 300 meters.
- Advanced QoS to ensure low-latency applications run in real-time.
- Secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device to prevent hacking.
- The embedded controller enables the GWN7600LR to automatically discover, provision, and manage up to 30 GWN series WiFi APs in a network.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.