The Grandstream DP760 Repeater adds 300 meters of outdoor range and 50 meters of an indoor range, allowing users to move freely around their homes or workspaces. This Wideband DECT Repeater may simultaneously relay up to two HD calls. The Ethernet connection enables simple installation as well as remote capabilities like provisioning, status monitoring, and repeater firmware upgrades. When combined with Grandstream’s DP750/DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and DECT handsets, the DP760 delivers a robust extended DECT solution for consumers wishing to enhance the coverage of their VoIP DECT system.
One of the most appealing features of the DP760 is the automatic association technique used to connect with the base station. The DP760 repeater can be programmed to link to any nearby DP750 base station. Once the association is created, this capability can be disabled to prevent any unintended or malicious attempts at connectivity.
- Up to two HD calls can be made at the same time.
- For increased mobility, extends the range by 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors.
- Automatic or manual connection to the DP750 base station for ease of use.
- Plug-and-Play features such as auto association, auto region detection, and seamless call handover are supported.
- XML configuration files are one of the options for automated provisioning.
- PoE features are provided by an Ethernet connection.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.