The GWN7624 is an in-wall Wi-Fi access point intended for small-to-medium-sized businesses, offices, residential and commercial properties, hotels, and other similar applications. It has three Gigabit network ports to provide Ethernet to IP phones, IPTV, computers, and similar devices, as well as an uplink Gigabit network port with PoE/PoE+. The GWN7624 features 2.4G 22:2, 5G 44:4 MU-MIMO technology, and an advanced antenna design for increased network throughput and Wi-Fi coverage range. This access point is intended to be installed in-wall to provide a clean and professional installation that blends in with the surroundings. The GWN7624 employs a controller-less distributed network management design, with the controller embedded within the product’s web user interface, to facilitate installation and management. The GWN7624 is also backed by Grand stream’s free cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms GWN. Cloud and GWN Manager. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments, and it works seamlessly with Grand stream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. The GWN7624 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium user density, as it supports advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, and 200 concurrent clients per AP.
- Wireless throughput of 2.03 Gbps and 4 Gigabit wireline ports 5GHz MU-MIMO 44:4
- Up to 200 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices are supported.
- Advanced QoS to ensure low-latency applications run in real-time
- Anti-hacking Digital signatures enable secure boot and critical data/control lockdown, as well as a unique
- security certificate/random default password per device.
- Self-power adaptation when PoE or PoE+ is detected automatically
- GWN.Cloud provides unlimited AP management; GWN Manager is a premise-based software controller that can manage up to 30 local GWN series APs.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.