The GWN7630LR is an ideal outdoor Wi-Fi access point for enterprises, multiple floor offices, warehouses, hospitals, schools, and more because it supports advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, and captive portals. It has a weatherproof casing and heat resistant technology, dual-band 44:4 MU-MIMO technology, and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and an expanded 300-meter coverage range. The GWN7630LR includes a built-in controller embedded within the product’s web user interface to facilitate installation and management. GWN. Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform, also supports it. The GWN7630LR Wi-Fi AP is ideal for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and provides a seamless connection to Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable voice and video IP phones.
- Wireless throughput of 2.33Gbps and two Gigabit wireline ports.
MIMO 4×4:4 dual-band technology.
- Self-power adaptation when PoE/PoE+ is detected automatically.
- Support for up to 200 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices.
- The coverage range of up to 300 meters.
- Advanced QoS to ensure low-latency applications run in real-time.
- Secure boot and critical data/control lockdown to prevent hacking.
- The adaptability of detachable/changeable antennas for a variety of application scenarios.
- Embedded controllers can manage up to 50 GWN series APs locally, while GWN. Cloud allows for unlimited AP management.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.