Cisco CBW140AC is the heart of your entire office network, your access point is one of the most important devices in a small business. If your Internet connection is spotty or you can’t work from any corner of your office, it’s time to invest in a Cisco Dual Band Access Point. This device provides Wi-Fi clients with integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 or Wave 2 support for extended coverage and capacity, such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops. This access point, which supports speeds of up to 867 Mbps on its 5-GHz radio, allows you to do everything from web browsing and streaming content to video conferencing and file downloading. It also has a combined total aggregate dual-radio data rate of up to 1 Gbps. You may have noticed that when there are too many people attempting to connect to Wi-Fi, the speed suffers, and the video you’re watching may begin buffering or your video call may freeze. This access point, which supports cutting-edge MU-MIMO technology, has the efficiency and capacity to simultaneously transmit to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2-capable clients for improved performance. Because this router supports Wi-Fi Protected Access 2, 802.1X, RADIUS Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting, and VLAN segmentation, you can be confident that your critical data will be kept as secure as possible and that unauthorized parties will be prevented from accessing your network. In addition, this access point has a Gigabit Ethernet uplink port and is powered by Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE standard). So, order the Cisco Dual Band Access Point online right now!
Features of Cisco CBW140AC
- Connection via Ethernet.
- Access Point is a function.
- Multi-Device Connection | Web Surfing
- Commercial Spaces are a good fit.
- Access Point with a Sleek and Compact Design.
- Mesh Technology Assistance.
Why buy Cisco Dual Band Access Point
- For fast performance, its 5-GHz radio supports 867 Mbps.
- MU-MIMO technology allows data to be transmitted to clients at the same time.
- The use of dual-radio data rates of up to 1 Gbps ensures improved performance.
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 protects your network from unauthorized access.
- The versatility of mounting options adds to the convenience factor.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.