The GWN7660LR is a long-range 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 access point that provides next-generation network coverage for both indoor and outdoor environments. It has an IP66 weatherproof casing, dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO technology, and a sophisticated antenna design for a 250-meter coverage range. GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms, make managing your network or multiple networks across multiple locations easier than ever before. It also employs a controller-less network management architecture, with the controller embedded within the product’s web user interface for easy management of locally deployed Wi-Fi APs. The GWN7660LR Wi-Fi AP is ideal for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployment and provides a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable devices.IP phones with voice and video. The GWN7660LR is an ideal outdoor Wi-Fi access point for enterprises, multiple-floor offices, warehouses, parks, hospitals, and schools, as it supports advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+.
- 1.77Gbps wireless aggregate throughput and 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dual-band MU-MIMO 22:2 with DL/UL OFDMA technology
- Self-power adaptation occurs when PoE or PoE+ is detected automatically.
- Support 256 or more Wi-Fi client devices concurrently
- Range of up to 250 meters
- Advanced QoS to ensure low-latency applications run in real-time
- Secure boot and critical data/control lockdown to prevent hacking
- The versatility of two detachable/changeable antennas for various application scenarios
- GWN.Cloud provides unlimited AP management, while GWN Manager provides on-premise software AP management for up to 50 local GWN APs.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.