The GWN7664LR is an outdoor 802.11ax 44:4 Wi-Fi 6 access point designed for medium-to-large businesses and enterprises that require long-range coverage in both indoor and outdoor environments. It has a weatherproof casing and heat-resistant technology, dual-band 44:4 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology, and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and an expanded 300-meter coverage range. The GWN7664LR includes a built-in controller embedded within the product’s web user interface to facilitate installation and management. GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s free cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms, also support it. The GWN7664LR Wi-Fi AP is ideal for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployment and provides a seamless connection to Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable voice and video IP phones. With backing forThe GWN7664LR is an ideal outdoor Wi-Fi access point for enterprises, multiple-floor offices, warehouses, hospitals, schools, and more, with advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+.
- 3.55Gbps total wireless throughput, 2.5Gbps total wired throughput
- Dual-band MU-MIMO 4×4:4 with DL/UL OFDMA technology
- Self-power adaptation occurs when PoE or PoE+ is detected automatically.
- Support for up to 750 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Range of up to 300 meters
- Advanced QoS to ensure low-latency applications run in real-time
- Secure boot and critical data/control lockdown to prevent hacking
- Four detachable/changeable antennas provide versatility for a variety of application scenarios.
- GWN.Cloud provides unlimited AP management, while GWN Manager provides on-premise software AP
- management for up to 50 local GWN APs.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.