The Grandstream GWN7605LR has a controller-less distributed network management architecture, with the controller integrated into the product’s Web user interface enabling easy management of locally deployed Wi-Fi APs. GWN Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management tools, both support the GWN7605LR. Due to market-leading technology for advanced QoS, fast roaming, mesh networks, captive portals, support for 100+ concurrent clients, and dual Gigabit network ports, the GWN7605LR is a perfect Wi-Fi access point for low-latency jitter-sensitive real-time applications (such as voice/video-over-Wi-Fi devices and applications) in limited indoor and outdoor user density scenarios.
- The aggregate wireless throughput is 1.27Gbps, and the wireline ports are 2Gigabit.
- Beam-forming beam-forming dual-band 22:2 MU-MIMO.
- Self-power adaptation when PoE or PoE+ is detected automatically.
- Supports up to 100 Wi-Fi client devices at the same time.
- The coverage range of up to 250 meters.
- Advanced QoS to ensure low-latency applications run in real-time.
- Secure boot and critical data/control lockdown to prevent hacking.
- The versatility of two detachable/changeable antennas for various application scenarios.
- The embedded controller manages up to 50 local GWN APs; GWN Cloud manages unlimited APs, and GWN Manager manages on-premise software APs.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.