The Grandstream GWN7610 is a high-performance 802.11ac wireless access point for SMBs, multi-floor offices, commercial venues, and branch offices. For better network performance and Wi-Fi coverage range, it has dual-band 3×3:3 MIMO technology and an innovative antenna design. To ensure ease of installation and management, the GWN7610 uses a controller-less distributed network management design, with the controller contained within the product’s web user interface. This eliminates the requirement for additional controller hardware/software or a single point of failure by allowing each access point to run a network of up to 50 GWN7610s independently. Both third-party routers and Grandstream GWN series routers are compatible with this wireless access point. The Grandstream GWN7610 is a good wireless access point for both large and small wireless network installations since it supports full QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 250+ client devices per AP, and twin Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+. It works with any third-party router/switch and provides a number of significant competitive advantages, including high network throughput, excellent wireless coverage range, market-leading security features, and embedded network management capabilities without the need for external controllers or a single point of failure.
- Up to 16 SSIDs per radio and up to 250+ concurrent WiFi clients are supported.
- Dual-band 3×3:3 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design allow for maximum network throughput of up to 1.75 Gbps and a coverage range of up to 175 meters.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with POE/POE+ support, as well as a USB port for future applications such as location-based services and other IoT (Internet of Things) applications.
- The built-in provisioning controller’s user-friendly interface (via Web interface) enables any GWN7610 to auto-discover, auto-provision, and manage networks of up to 50 GWN7610s without the need for separate controller hardware/software or a single point of failure.
- Provides advanced security features not found on most third-party WiFi APs, such as unique security.
- certificate per device using SHA256 encryption and strong random default passwords per device.
- Advanced QoS to ensure low-latency applications run in real-time.
- Efficient power savings through self-power adaptation when a POE or POE+ network is detected.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.