The GWN7625 is an 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point that is ideal for small-to-medium-sized businesses, home offices, retail shops, restaurants, and other applications. It features 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology on the 5G band and 2×2:2 MU-MIMO technology on the 2.4G band, as well as a sophisticated antenna design for increased network throughput and Wi-Fi coverage range. The GWN7625 employs a controller-less distributed network management design, with the controller embedded within the product’s web user interface, to facilitate installation and management. GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s free cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms, are also compatible with the GWN7625. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments, and it works seamlessly with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. With advanced QoS support, The GWN7625 is the ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium user density, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP, and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+.
- Wireless throughput of 2.03 Gbps and two Gigabit wireline ports 5GHz MU-MIMO 44:4
Up to 200 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices are supported.
- Advanced QoS to ensure low-latency applications run in real-time
- Anti-hacking Digital signatures enable secure boot and critical data/control lockdown, as well as a unique
- security certificate/random default password per device.
- Self-power adaptation occurs when PoE or PoE+ is detected automatically.
- GWN.Cloud provides unlimited AP management; GWN Manager is a premise-based software controller that can manage up to 30 local GWN series APs.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.