The Grandstream GWN7605 is a scalable Wi-Fi solution for retail locations, restaurants, small offices, and more, with support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 100+ concurrent clients per AP, and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+. It features dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and an advanced antenna design for increased network throughput and Wi-Fi coverage range. The GWN7605 employs a controller-less distributed network management design, with the controller embedded within the product’s web user interface, to ensure ease of installation and management. The GWN7605 is also supported by Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms, GWN Cloud, and GWN Manager. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voiceover-Wi-Fi deployments and works in tandem with Gra stream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones.
- The aggregate wireless throughput is 1.27Gbps, and there are two Gigabit wireline ports.
- Beamforming technology is used in dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO.
- Self-power adaptation when PoE/PoE+ is detected automatically.
- Supports up to 100 Wi-Fi client devices at the same time.
- The coverage range of up to 165 meters.
- Advanced QoS to ensure low-latency applications run in real-time.
- Secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device to prevent hacking.
- Embedded controllers can manage up to 50 GWN series APs locally; GWN Cloud provides unlimited AP management, and GWN Manager is a premise-based software controller.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.