Yealink adds a new entry-level product, the Yealink SIP-T20P, to its IP phone lineup. It has a TI TITAN chipset and a 2×15 characters LCD, 2 VoIP accounts, high-definition voice, a wide range of voice codecs, security protection for privacy, rich features such as an XML phonebook, headset, PoE, PnP auto-provisioning, and works seamlessly with the leading IP-PBX and soft switch. It enables users to make calls in a simple, convenient, and dependable manner while fully meeting the requirement for basic business features. Furthermore, T20P is simple to set up and inexpensive to run for both corporate and home users.
- The TI TITAN chipset and the TI voice engine.
- 3-line LCD display (2 x 15 characters and an icon line).
- Broadsoft validated two VoIP accounts.
- HD Voice consists of the following components: HD Codec, HD Handset, and HD Speaker.
- There are 31 keys in total, including 9 function keys.
- Intercom, voicemail.
- Language localization, XML phonebook.
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP Auto-provisioning, PnP Auto-provisioning
- VLAN, QoS, SRTP/HTTPS/TLS.
- PoE, Wall-Mounted, Headset.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.