The Polycom Soundstation IP 500 POE conference phone, which is a one-line SIP phone, incorporates Polycom’s HD Voice technology. Polycom’s HD Voice technology uses the G.722 codec as well as enhanced hardware features to produce incredibly clear and lifelike conference calls. The combination of HD Voice and Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology ensures that your IP 5000 provides the best phone experience possible with no compromises. The Polycom IP5000 is ideal for executive offices and small conference rooms with up to 6 participants, thanks to its 7-foot microphone pickup range and small footprint. The SoundStation IP 5000 incorporates full-duplex technology, which eliminates dropped calls, as well as the most recent advances in echo cancellation technology. The IP 5000 has three sensitive microphones that provide 360-degree coverage, allowing all participants in the room to be heard from up to seven feet away.
- Polycom HD Voice for high-fidelity calls up to 7 kHz – conference calls that sound as if you’re physically present.
- Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology delivers the best conference phone experience possible without sacrificing quality.
- At a distance of 7 feet, microphone pickup is possible.
- PoE is pre-installed, and an AC power adapter is optional.
- White backlit LCD display with a resolution of 248 x 68 pixels and adjustable brightness.
- The appearance of a busy lamp field and a shared call/bridged line.
- There is access to the corporate directory, a user-configurable contact directory, and call history.
Multiple languages are supported.
- Strong interoperability – compatible with a wide range of SIP call platforms, enhancing voice quality and
- feature availability while simplifying management and administration.
- G.711, G.729a, G.722, and iLBC codecs are all supported.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.