The Yealink Box Diamond IP CP860 Conference Phone is ideal for small and medium-sized meeting rooms and can accommodate up to 16 people with optional expansion microphones. The CP860 includes many useful audio features, such as optimal HD technology, three built-in microphone arrays, full-duplex technology, and acoustic echo cancellation. This means that all users will be able to participate in rich, clear, and lifelike conference calls. The Yealink CP860 can also record calls and connect to mobile phones or PCs for a more convenient conference call experience.
Key Benefits and Features
Optimal HD voice
- optimal High Definition Voice
- Users can enjoy zero-distance communication with all other participants in any location thanks to the CP860’s optimal HD voice, full duplex technology, and acoustic echo canceling.
- Excellent voice pickup
Outstanding voice pickup
- The CP860 provides up to 10-foot and 360° voice pickup as standard, with broader coverage using up to two optional expansion microphones, thanks to its built-in three microphone arrays and outstanding audio performance.
- This allows users to move freely around the conference room without interfering with the voice quality.
- More flexible collaboration through multi-way conferences
- Any conference call can have up to five participants. This improves communication between users in different regions significantly
Multi-way conference, more flexible collaboration
- Excellent for call recording.
- Users can easily record important conference calls by plugging in a USB flash drive
- 1 VoIP account
- Call hold, mute, DND
- Call recording, hotline
- Redial, call waiting, emergency call
- Call forward, call transfer, call return, dial plan
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Manual or automatic date/time setting
- Volume adjustment
- 10-foot (3-meter) microphone pickup, suitable for a medium-sized conference room
- Built-in three microphone arrays, 360-degree voice pickup
- 112 mm diameter and 2.7w speaker
- Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
- Echo cancellation tail length of up to 320ms
- Background noise suppression
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833), and SIP INFO
- VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB, AGC Codecs: G.722, G.711 (A/), G.729AB, iLBC
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.