The Avaya EquinoxTM and other conferencing applications on your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop can be used with the B109 Conference Phone. It easily connects to a PC via USB or to a tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth. Furthermore, the B109 Conference Phone supports ultra-fast Bluetooth pairing via NFC (near-field communication) as well as HD-quality calls. When your meeting is over, use Bluetooth A2DP (advanced audio distribution profile) to play your favorite music with superior audio performance. The clear and appealing LCD display screen lets you see which features are enabled at a glance. This is also demonstrated by the LEDs that shine downward in various colors. The B109 Conference Phone includes a headset port and a built-in battery for cordless operation.
Features of Avaya B109
- Avaya EquinoxTM and other conferencing tools are supported.
- A clear LCD screen displays the feature that is enabled.
- Using NFC, Bluetooth pairing and connection have been simplified.
- High-definition calls via Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth-enabled Avaya devices can be paired.
- Bluetooth A2DP for enhanced audio performance when listening to music.
- A USB port for connecting to a computer or other USB device.
- Thanks to its built-in battery and Bluetooth, it is completely cordless (the battery is charged via the USB port and has up to 12 hours of operating time).
- The option for headset connectivity allows for simple switching between headset and speaker functions.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.