The SoundStation Polycom 7000 IP Conference Phone provides advanced audio performance that far outperforms previous generations of conference phones for all conference calls. Only Polycom can provide a conference phone experience without compromises, from full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the most recent echo cancellation advancements. The SoundStation Polycom 7000 is the most adaptable and expandable Polycom conference phone ever created. Connect two units together in the conference room for increased loudness and microphone pickup, as well as multiple call control interfaces. Connect up to two optional expansion microphones to a single phone to ensure everyone in the room is in close proximity. In the future, the SoundStation IP 7000 will be able to connect to the Polycom HDX high-definition video conferencing system for a fully integrated voice and video conferencing solution. Furthermore, the SoundStation IP 7000 has a large multi-line high-resolution LCD display with a full XHTML microbrowser, transforming your conference phone into a powerful applications platform for your conference room. Advanced three-party conference features and LDAP corporate directory integration are included in the bundled applications.
- Polycom HD VoiceTM technology for high-fidelity calls at up to 22 kHz – an industry first for conference calls that sound as if you’re there.
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology, which is patented, provides the best conference phone experience with no compromises.
- 20-foot microphone pickup range, with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity to reach all corners of the conference room.
- Configuration options that are flexible – Multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones, and future integration with Polycom HDX solutions allow it to meet the needs of a wide range of rooms.
- Strong, robust SIP – software makes use of the industry’s most advanced SIP endpoint software, with advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features.
- Interoperability – robust Compatible with a wide range of SIP call platforms to improve voice quality and feature availability while streamlining management and administration.
- A large high-resolution display combined with an XHTML microbrowser enables new applications that make conference calling more convenient and functional.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.