The Polycom IP 6000 AC Conference Phone leverages Polycom’s extensive experience in both conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver the industry’s most robust standards-based SIP interoperability. It is based on the same VoIP phone software platform as Polycom’s award-winning SoundPoint IP products, which are the industry’s most comprehensive, reliable, and feature-rich SIP products, with proven interoperability with a wide range of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
By transforming ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations, the Polycom HD Voice technology in the SoundStation IP 6000 boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to 14 kHz, capturing both lower and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as if you were there. For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 6000 AC Conference Phone provides advanced audio performance that far outperforms previous generations of conference phones. Only Polycom conference phones can provide an uncompromised conference phone experience, from full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the most recent echo cancellation advancements. Furthermore, Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where attendees are seated in the conference room, making conversations more clear for all attendees. It also has technology that prevents interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, resulting in crystal-clear communications with no dropped calls.
- Polycom HD Voice for high-fidelity calls up to 14 kHz – conference calls that sound as if you’re physically present.
- Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology delivers the best conference phone experience possible without sacrificing quality.
- The pickup range of the microphone is 12 feet, which is 20% greater than previous generations of IP conference phones.
- Strong, dependable SIP software based on the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features.
- Strong interoperability – compatible with a wide range of SIP call platforms, enhancing voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration.
- A high-resolution display provides detailed call information as well as support for multiple languages.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.