The Grandstream HT813 is an analog telephone adapter with one analog telephone FXS port and one PSTN line FXO port for backup lifeline support via a PSTN line. Because of the inclusion of an FXO and FXS port, this hybrid ATA can support remote calling to and from the PSTN line. The FXS port adds flexibility by extending VoIP service to a single analog device. Because of the HT813’s ultra-compact size, HD voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, high-end security protection, and multiple auto provisioning options, users can convert their analog technology to VoIP. These advanced features also enable service providers to provide high-quality IP service to customers interested in upgrading to VoIP.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles are routed through 1 FXS and 1 FXO port.
- LAN and WAN ports are both 100Mbps.
- In the event of a power outage, the FXS port will be hard-relayed to the FXO port.
- Each port supports three-way voice conferencing.
- TR069 provides automated and secure provisioning options.
- T.38 Fax is supported for dependable Fax-over-IP.
- If the main server loses connection, the failover SIP server switches to the secondary server.
- Per unit, strong AES encryption with a security certificate.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.