The Grandstream HT818 Analog Telephone Adaptor is designed for users looking for a powerful analog-to-VoIP converter. It incorporates Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology, which has been successfully deployed in millions of units worldwide. This robust gateway provides exceptional voice quality in a variety of application environments, strong encryption with unique security certificates per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management, and exceptional network performance for enterprise use.
If you’re looking for an analog to VoIP converter, the HT818 comes highly recommended. Network Address Translation (NAT) is the process of converting one IP address to another. The device has already covered the majority of the market and incorporates Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology. It’s topped off with features like exceptional voice quality, strong encryption, automated provisioning for volume deployment, and device management.
- 2 SIP profiles and 8 FXS ports are supported.
- Per unit, strong AES encryption with a security certificate.
- TR069 provides automated and secure provisioning options, as well as 3-way voice conferencing per port.
- A wide-band HD codec provides exceptional voice quality.
- T.38 Fax is supported for dependable Fax-over-IP.
- Dual Gigabit network ports are supported.
- NAT router with high performance.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.