Polycom OBi504 is a business-class analog telephone adapter. The OBi504 has four FXO ports for connecting multiple legacy devices, as well as Gigabit Ethernet, three USB 2.0 ports, and audio line-in and line-out ports. The SIP protocol is supported by the OBi504, allowing for incredible interoperability with standards-based VoIP phone systems. OBiTALK is also supported by the ATA. The OBi504 simplifies the integration of analog phones into your IP network. It also supports the T.38 Fax Over IP protocol, which allows analog fax machines to be connected to the network. Including legacy equipment in your network simplifies management and expands potential features.
- Protocols for communication: SIP and OBiTALK.
- 1x 10/100/1000, 3x 10/100 Ethernet Ports.
- 4x FXS phone ports.
- 3x USB are available as extra interfaces. 2.0, 3.5mm audio in, 3.5mm audio out.
- G.711/a, G.726, G.729a, iLBC audio codecs; T.38 fax over IP.
- Mounting options include desktop, wall, and 19″ rack.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.