Customers may connect analogue devices to a customizable and robust VoIP network with the Grandstream HT802 Handytone, which offers sophisticated VoIP technology and routing capabilities to the home and workplace. Based on Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology, which has been utilised in millions of units worldwide, this powerful ATA provides exceptional audio quality in a wide range of applications and settings. The HT802 features two simple FXS ports, advanced encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and remote access, and excellent network performance. Users who want to link their analogue equipment to a VoIP network at home or at work can utilise this option. The HT802 is a reliable analogue phone converter that is simple to install and manage. It has two FXS ports, allowing you to create a high-performance network.
- Supports two SIP profiles via two FXS ports and one 10/100Mbps port.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology are used to safeguard calls and accounts.
- TR-069 and XML configuration files are two automated provisioning options.
- Three-way voice conferencing is supported.
- If the main server loses connection, the failover SIP server switches to the secondary server.
- T.38 Fax is supported for creating Fax-over-IP.
- Supports a variety of caller ID formats.
- For Zero Configuration provisioning, use Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.