The Grandstream HT802 brings powerful VoIP technology and routing capabilities to the home and office, allowing users to successfully connect their analog devices to a manageable and powerful VoIP network. This powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in a variety of applications and environments and is built on Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology, which has been successfully deployed in millions of units worldwide. The HT802 features two simple FXS ports, cutting-edge encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management, and exceptional network performance. It has two FXS ports for creating a high-quality network solution.
- Supports two SIP profiles via two FXS ports and one 10/100Mbps port.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology are used to safeguard calls and accounts.
- TR-069 and XML configuration files are two automated provisioning options.
- Three-way voice conferencing is supported.
- Failover If the main server loses connection, the SIP server automatically switches to the secondary server.
- T.38 Fax is supported for creating Fax-over-IP.
- Supports a variety of caller ID formats.
- For Zero Configuration provisioning, use Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.