The Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) has two analog interfaces for converting existing analog equipment to IP-based networks at a low cost. Users can enable VoIP services by connecting two analog phones or fax machines to the TA200. Call forwarding, call transfer, call conference, Direct IP Dialing, Do Not Disturb, and a flexible dial plan are all essential telephony features for home offices and small businesses. When placed on a desk, the TA200’s small form factor allows it to save space. The TA200, which has a micro USB port, can also be powered by and directly connected to a PC or IP-USB PBX’s port. Upon boot-up, the TA200 supports Auto Provision FTP/TFTP/HTTP provisioning servers. It can be managed through any Web browser and has an easy-to-use Web GUI. The adaptability also enables basic configuration on a phone keypad with a voice prompt.
- This device connects two analog phones and a fax machine to a VoIP network.
- SIP standards are strictly followed.
- Voice communication of exceptional quality.
- Miniature design.
- The features of subscription calling are extensive.
- Auto-Provisioning via FTP, TFTP, and HTTP is all supported.
- The USB interface supplies power.
- Web-based configuration is straightforward.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.