The Mediatrix S7 Series of analog VoIP adaptors (ATAs) allows you to connect all IP and legacy equipment to a hosted or on-premise IP-PBX with ease. It is also an excellent solution for connecting traditional PBXs and phones to an IP core network without disrupting current customers. The Mediatrix S7 Series, with T.38 and clear channel fax and modem passthrough capabilities, ensures the seamless transport of voice and data services over IP networks. Mediatrix S7 Series gateways integrate seamlessly into legacy PBXs thanks to local call switching and user-defined call properties (including caller/calling ID).
The S7 series provides high-quality built and carrier-grade validation standards, resulting in the industry’s most reliable platform. The extensive TR-069 support makes large-scale deployments with a centralized EMS simple to manage. With superior call routing and manipulation capabilities, it is possible to implement complex deployment scenarios.
Features of Mediatrix S7 16 Port FXS Gateway
- 16 FXS ports.
- SIP (RFC 3261) over UDP, TCP, and TLS.
- TR-069, TR-104, and TR-111, Web GUI.
- Warranty – 1 Year.
- Short and long loop support.
- T.38 and clear channel fax over IP.
- High-performance processing of up to 28 voice channels.
- Encrypted media, signaling, and management.
- Easy Configuration and Management.
- NAT, firewall, and router capabilities.
- 5 ports Gigabit Ethernet.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.