The Yealink ZVC840 is expected to cover all usage scenarios and provide you with an excellent conference room meeting experience. The Yealink ZVC840, which includes a touch console, audio/video peripherals, and more, improves the overall meeting experience with the familiar Zoom Rooms interface and a near-zero learning curve, allowing you to simply walk into the conference room and start your meeting with a one-touch join, or type a few names and launch an ad hoc calls. To cover a large conference room, the Yealink ZVC840 includes three 360 ° pick-up-range microphones and a powerful pan-tilt-zoom camera with 12x optical zoom.
- Zoom Meeting Rooms Video conferencing system that is certified.
- For extra-large rooms, professional audio/video experience is required.
- UVC84 is a 4k UHD PTZ video conferencing camera.
- To pick out faces in a crowd, the camera has a 12x optical zoom and a 3x digital zoom.
- MyTouch II: An 8-inch touchscreen panel used to control Zoom meetings.
- Displays the Zoom Rooms user interface to provide a unified experience.
- Soundbar for crystal-clear, loud audio.
- 3x VCM34: wired microphone arrays with 360° pickup and a range of 20′.
- Cascade the microphones for increased reach while reducing clutter.
- MCore: a dedicated mini-PC running video conferencing software.
- Zoom Rooms is preinstalled on the device.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.