The Grandstream GVC3200 is a ground-breaking video conferencing system that offers an interactive and immersive video conferencing environment to boost collaboration and productivity. The SIP-based GVC3200 enables users to connect their video conferencing solutions to any third-party SIP or H.323 video conferencing platform. Furthermore, its built-in MCU connects to a variety of platforms, including Skype, Google Hangouts, and others. Furthermore, because the GVC3200 is based on the Android 4.4 operating system, it has access to applications from the Google Play Store. Users will enjoy its 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, 3 monitor outputs, screen-sharing capabilities, WiFi, and other features.
Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Video and Web Conferencing platform are supported by the GVC series. This paid subscription-based service converts any meeting hosted on any GVC device into an online meeting that can be seamlessly joined from a web browser or GVC. Convert any physical space into a virtual, online meeting space to provide your customers with the tools they need to succeed, no matter where they are.
- 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferencing, and support for three monitor outputs via three HDMI inputs.
- No external MCUs/servers or additional software licenses are required for 9-way hybrid protocol conferencing.
- PTZ camera with a zoom of 12x.
- It is possible to install it in three simple steps.
- Connection to Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk video conferencing service is simple and straightforward.
- Most SIP and H.323 video conferencing platforms are supported.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.