The Grandstream GVC3212 supports 1080pHD video and includes twin microphones incorporated that provide high-quality voice pickup at up to a 3-meter distance, advanced echo cancellation, and intelligent background noise suppression. It supports Miracast and Airplay for simple wireless content screen sharing, allowing meeting attendees to exchange presentations, videos, or other content without tangles of connections. This compact, simple-to-use, and straightforward video conferencing endpoint is ideal for remote employees searching for a low-cost alternative that still provides the functionality needed for high-quality video communications.
This gadget conveniently attaches to any television and is powered by Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Meeting plans, an online conferencing platform that lets you host meetings that can be joined from almost any device including mobile, PCs, and laptops.
- A high-tech camera with a megapixel CMOS sensor and a 60-degree field-of-view wide-angle lens.
- It is powered by Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Meetings Platform.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band integrated.
- Dual microphones with a pickup distance of three meters and advanced acoustic echo cancellation noise shield technology.
- Adjustable stand built-in for TV mounting.
- Wireless content sharing via Miracast and Airplay is supported to share a presentation with conference attendees.
- 1x HDMI and 2x USB ports are built-in.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.