The Grandstream GVC3210 is intended to allow customers to tailor their communication solutions to their specific needs, and it can be coupled with most video and web conferencing services to form a multi-point conferencing system. This video conferencing endpoint is Android-powered and has complete access to the Google Play Store. Users can now use any Android conference or communication app. The GVC3210 incorporates innovative Noise-Shield technology to decrease background noise and enhance music clarity. A high-end 16M pixel CMOS sensor with ePTZ for quick camera view changes and Miracast wifi for convenient video sharing are also featured.
This simple yet powerful video conferencing endpoint is a fantastic solution for SMBs searching for a low-cost option with the high-end functionality required to sustain high-quality corporate conversations. By supporting top-tier video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD, the GVC3210 transforms any video conference into a powerful, clear, and improving experience.
- Sharp HD video resolutions all the way up to 4k Ultra HD.
- Runs on the Android 6. x operating system and has full access to the Google Play store.
- Bluetooth is built-in for use with Bluetooth speakers/mics, keyboards, data exchange, and so on.
- Integrated dual-band WiFi for use in conjunction with video and web conferencing services.
- Built-in 4-MIC array with beam-forming, external audio equipment support, and innovative Noise Shield technology.
- A sophisticated camera with a 16M pixel CMOS sensor, a 90 FOV wide-angle lens, and ePTZ for simple camera view adjustments.
- Miracast wireless content sharing is supported for sharing a presentation with conference attendees.
- 1x HDMI in, 2x HDMI out, and 2x USB are all integrated.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.