IPVT10 is a high-performance on-premise video conferencing server designed for modern enterprise collaborations. It provides a cutting-edge collaboration platform with superior user experience and robust collaboration features such as audio/video conferencing screen/application sharing, and group/private chats. This enterprise video conferencing server includes advanced meeting control tools, flexible customization options, and support for a wide range of devices such as video conferencing room systems, video phones, PC/Mac, Android/iOS mobile devices, PSTN trunk lines, and SIP PBXs.v IPVT10 provides a centralized and scalable solution for managing a company’s conferencing needs.
IPVT10 is available with a variety of licensing options, allowing each system deployment to be tailored to the needs of the individual business. Contact your Grandstream distributor or representative to learn more about the plans. It provides a cutting-edge collaboration platform with rich video and audio features to provide a centralized, scalable solution for managing an entire company’s conferencing needs.
- IPVT10 Base System
- IPVT10 Full Demo License
- IPVT10-35 Licence
- IPVT10-50 Licence
- IPVT10-75 Licence
- IPVT10-100 license
- IPVT10-200 license
- IPVT10-300 license
- Supports up to 300 participants.
- 10 simultaneous conference sessions.
- Audio, video, charts & reports recording capabilities with 500GB local storage.
- 1080p 30fps H.264/VP8 for real-time video and screen sharing.
- Up to 120 video feeds and 300 participants per single conference session.
- Live broadcast using Facebook/YouTube Live features.
- Advanced meeting control, flexible scheduling, customizable registration, invitation, follow-ups & reports.
- Advanced anti-jitter algorithm to sustain smooth audio & video against up to 30% packet loss.
- Access from PC/Mac, mobile devices, video conferencing systems, video phones, PSTN trunk, or SIP PBX.
- HTTPS and WSS/DTLSSRTP encryption for WebRTC, TLS/SRTP encryption for SIP.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.