For small and medium-sized businesses, a versatile and cutting-edge video conferencing solution has never been more accessible. The Grandstream GVC3202 offers the powerful advantages of an immersive video conferencing environment at a low cost. This device is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses due to its stunning display, extensive feature set, and simple user interface. The GVC3202 is a ground-breaking video conferencing system that provides an interactive and immersive video conferencing environment to boost meeting collaboration and productivity. The SIP-based GVC3202 is compatible with any SIP-based or H.323 video conferencing platform from a third party. Its 1080p Full-HD video, up to 3-way video conferences, 2 monitor outputs, screen-sharing capabilities, and other features will enhance users’ experiences.
- 1080p Full-HD video, up to three-way video conferencing, and support for two monitor outputs via two HDMI ports.
- Three-way hybrid protocol conferencing without the need for external MCUs/servers or additional software licenses.
- 9x optical zoom PTZ camera.
- Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, and video recording are all built-in.
- Screen sharing via HDMI/VGA input.
- Installed in three simple steps (network connection, TV monitors, and speaker/mic).
- The meeting scheduler is built-in.
- Connection to Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk video conferencing service is simple and straightforward.
- Third-party SIP video conferencing platforms are supported.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.