The Yealink VC500 is a capable video conferencing endpoint designed specifically for small and medium meeting rooms. This dynamic, enterprise-grade conferencing endpoint is simple to set up and offers an impressive conferencing experience, in keeping with Yealink’s commitment to simplifying business collaboration and increasing productivity. The wide-angle lens has an 83-degree horizontal field of view, ensuring that everyone in the room is visible throughout the meeting, while the 1080 P60 PTZ camera with 5x optical zoom ensures a vivid image and assists everyone in focus. The Yealink VC500 is ideal for ensuring that everyone in the workplace has access to immersive communication. It supports 1080P/60FPS video calls and has a 5x optical zoom PTZ camera to make your business discussion as lifelike and interactive as possible. It has an all-in-one design and top-of-the-line video and audio technology, making collaboration easier and more effective. The VC500, like the latest generation of Yealink VC series video conferencing endpoints, features an easy-to-use user interface that simplifies meeting control. This new release, which includes H.265/HEVC and Opus, allows for more immersive audio-visual collaboration. The VC500 seamlessly supports Meeting Scheduling and One-touch Meeting Access by leveraging Yealink Meeting Server (YMS). All of these factors combine to make the VC500 one of the best choices for small-to-medium meeting rooms.
- 1080P/60FPS and 5x optical PTZ camera.
- 83° horizontal field of view.
- H.265/HEVC video codec, 1080P from 512Kbps bandwidth.
- Super packet loss recovery technology (video resistant up to 30% and audio resistant up to 70%).
- Two HDMI outputs and two HD content inputs (HDMI + Mini-DP).
- Supports wireless content sharing.
- Three audio options: one microphone array, one conference phone CP960, or a pair of wireless microphones.
- Supports collaboration features (interoperable with whiteboard and annotation on content sharing).
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.