The Yealink MVC400 Video Conferencing includes AI technology that enables auto framing and speaker tracking. The MVC400 also has 8 built-in MEMS microphone arrays with echo cancellation and “Yealink Noise Proof Technology.” With the Microsoft Teams certification, all MVC400 components are optimized for meetings in the Microsoft Teams environment. The Yealink MVC 400 is a video conferencing solution that is native to Microsoft Teams rooms and is simple to use. The native Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface on the MVC 400 is simple to operate with a near-zero learning curve, and you can simply walk into the meeting room and join your scheduled Teams or Skype for a Business meeting with one-touch join. Its AI technologies, such as face detection, sound localization, and speaker tracking, provide users with a high-quality call experience in full-duplex mode, thanks to its 8 MEMS microphone arrays and 133 ° field of view. MVC400 is the ideal choice for small meeting rooms with easy deployment, as it only includes a high-performance MCore, a touch panel MTouch II, and a USB video bar MVC400.
- Smooth Conference Experience with Native Microsoft Teams-Tailored User Interface.
- Video Conferencing with Artificial Intelligence.
- Full-Duplex Experience with Precise Sound Localization.
- With the Electric Lens Cap, you can have a more secure meeting.
- Real-time content sharing.
- It’s simple to set up and use.
- Device Management from afar.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.