The Yealink ZVC800 video conferencing system comes with a professional conference phone, PTZ camera, touch display, soundbar, expansion microphones, and a mini-PC that is Zoom Rooms certified. The ZVC800 is designed for groups of more than 12 people and provides professional video, audio, and control in a single system for your conference room. The CP960 is an IP conference phone that can also be used as a speaker and microphone during a meeting. UVC80 is a plug-and-play camera that includes 12x optical zoom and full PTZ control. For exceptional detail, 1080p HD video is required. MyTouch II is a dedicated tablet for meeting control that uses the Zoom interface for a seamless experience. Speaker II is a soundbar with excellent voice reproduction, allowing everyone in the room to hear the conversation. With the three VCM34 microphone arrays included, you can extend the meeting’s reach. It provides you with a dedicated mini-PC for running Zoom Rooms and powering Zoom meetings. It comes with an Intel Core i5 processor and a fast SSD, as well as the Zoom Rooms app preinstalled. The system as a whole is ready to use right away.
- Zoom Rooms are certified.
- For medium to large rooms, an all-in-one video conferencing system.
- It’s best for groups of 8 to 18 people.
- The CP960 is a professional conference phone with a pickup range of 20 feet.
- High-definition audio with superior noise reduction.
- Zoom interface on a familiar touchscreen display.
- UVC80: 1080p HD PTZ camera with plug-and-play capability.
- Full pan-tilt functionality with a 12x optical zoom.
- Automatic speaker framing for a more natural experience.
- Intel Core i5 processor in M-Core mini-PC.
- Zoom Rooms is preinstalled and ready to use right away.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.