A professional conference phone, USB camera, and mini-PC are all included in the Zoom Rooms-approved Yealink ZVC300 video conferencing solution. With groups of 2 to 7 people, the ZVC300 is perfect for tiny conference rooms and huddle spaces. A premium conference phone with a pickup range of 20 feet all around is the CP960. For a seamless meeting room experience, it has a touchscreen panel that shows the Zoom interface. A plug-and-play USB camera with a wide-angle 120° lens that expertly captures every face in the room is the UVC30-Room. Your video conferencing’ nerve core is MCore, a specialised mini-PC. It is preconfigured with the Zoom Rooms programme and has an incredibly fast SSD, so it is ready to use out of the box. Users now have the option to use the Yealink CP960 speakerphone for audio conversations on many platforms thanks to Hybrid Mode, which supports both Zoom video calls and 3rd party PBX SIP calls. Attendees can transfer content wirelessly more quickly and easily with CP960’s support for Zoom’s Ultrasonic sound proximity recognition for Zoom Rooms direct sharing.
- Zoom Rooms are certified.
- For small and huddle rooms, an all-in-one video conferencing system.
- Ideal for groups of two to seven people.
- The CP960 is a professional conference phone with a pickup range of 20 feet.
- High-definition audio with superior noise reduction.
- Zoom interface on a familiar touchscreen display.
- UVC30-Room is an easy-to-use 4K UHD camera.
- Wide-angle 120° field of view with 3x digital zoom.
- Mini-PC with Intel Core i5 processor from MCore.
- Zoom Rooms is preinstalled and ready to use right away.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.